[PD] zexy 2.0 without [nop] (..noone is a lame ass...)

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sat Jun 4 11:22:36 CEST 2005

Hi again,

if indeed [nop~] no longer delays by 1 sample block, then using a pair
of [send~] and [receive~] should do the same thing. Or [anything~], if
indeed that still exists. But it would be a major pain to have to go
clean up old patches because of this. Maybe IOhannes just shortened the
documentation? ;-)

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl