[PD] display waveform in GEM

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Jun 7 20:53:55 CEST 2005

hi Matthias,

Scope~ is as close a clone of cycling74's scope~, as was necessary
to make it useful for testing msp clones for compatibility
(alongside capture~).  Which means, running the same test patches
simultaneously in max and pd, and watching for any differences in
scope~ displays.  Hence, Scope~ is pretty well documented, but
this is only a side effect.

Krzysztof