[PD] 2 video output without overload CPU

ydegoyon at free.fr ydegoyon at free.fr
Sat Jun 11 15:33:27 CEST 2005

hola,

yes, that's a well know problem
that's because your graphic driver only supports
one xvideo output,
if you issue the following command :
'xvinfo'
you will see that the number of ports = 1.

i dunno if someone on this list configured its Radeon with more success
( tati? ) .

and maybe, it's not accelerated tampoco,
try 'glxinfo' and see if "Direct Rendering = yes o no"

suerte,
sevy