[PD] pdp install on fc3 ccrma machine

dominic samuraiskillz at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 23:03:46 CEST 2005

hey thanks,

Im nearly there, I installed the so

got rid of the Werror (should have remembered that)

And it all went ok until

#check if pd is installed. if this fails make install will stop here.
install -m 755 pdp.pd_linux /usr/lib//lib/pd/externs
install: cannot create regular file `/usr/lib//lib/pd/externs': No such
file or directory
make: *** [install] Error 1

Im guessing i need to do something simple with the prefix or put the pdp
folder some place else? sorry is this an obvious one? Im a bit sleep
deprived.

also Derek, Every time i search for help with ccrma and pdp I find those
very mails requesting ccrma support pdp, I agree. It makes perfect sense
to me. Maybe if I can nail this i will send a mail to the users on how
to do it.

Dominic