[PD] perspective in gem

dafydd hughes dafydd61 at sideshowmedia.ca
Wed Jun 15 02:14:20 CEST 2005

Hi all

I'm pretty inexperienced with GEM, so I might be missing something
obvious, but is it possible to give objects individual perspective?

I'd like to have 4 cubes side by side that all look the same.  If I use
translateXYZ to space them out, the ones on the outside get really
exaggerated perspective.

Turning off perspective with ortho helps, of course, but I'm using a
rectangular window and GEM seems to want to scale the X-Y ratio of the
objects to match.  (And I'd rather have perspective)

Am I making sense?

cheers
dafydd