[PD] dancing midi values

ingo haenlein superscalar at gmx.de
Wed Jun 15 03:12:02 CEST 2005

Hey list,

i am new here and my question is related to midi routing.
I wrote a patch which parses incoming mididata from an
external midi controller and routes them via contoller numbers
to a ladspa plugin. Everything works. Controller A controlls cutoff
B resonance.
My problem is, that if i tweak controller A e.g. to a value = 0 and
then contoller B, which has e.g. a (former) value = 100, the value of B
jumps to the value of A for a short time. After this delay B has the
right (old) value.
Is it possible to avoid this jumping to the previous controller state,
maybe with a delay or by storing the old values?

thanks.

ingo.