[PD] HID object, woes.

august august at alien.mur.at
Sat Jun 18 05:08:38 CEST 2005

> First off, I have to say, El Lechero looks very nice.  I am eagerly
> awaiting seeing it in action.

here is a short vid of a presentation I did:

	http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/594O/finals05/August.mp4

> Upon re-reading this email, I am not entirely sure what I changed in
> 0.6 to fix it.  ( I have some guesses).  Is the slow, cludginess
> totally gone?

as far as I can see, yes.  however I haven't tried on a mac yet.  Before,
the same pd code running on a Mac G5 was almost 3 times as slow as on my
linux box.  I'll let you know how I make on a mac as soon as I get a
chance to hook up to one.

> Is your Desktop running a 2.4 kernel and your laptop a 2.6 kernel?

nope.  all are 2.6 kernels.

-gust.