[PD] more strange behaviours on 0.38.3

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Jun 22 14:03:56 CEST 2005

Hi Krzysztof ,
i see, i can reproduce it... but the amount of 124 windows with
devel_0_38 is large enough that i haven't encountered the problem before.
However, you are right with your original post... it seems that
developers in the intersection of the topics "Windows", "PD" and
"TCL/TK" really have vanished. I won't immerse myself in the latter.

best greetings,
Thomas