[PD] more strange behaviours on 0.38.3

ggkarman at musicologia.com ggkarman at musicologia.com
Wed Jun 22 14:26:43 CEST 2005

I have recorded the figures you suggested for 037 & 038 in my machine from
2 different windows installations. WIN1 is my everyday setup and WIN2 is
my real time setup.

PD version   OS 1       OS 2         Comments
Pd 0.37    WIN1: 158    WIN2: 160     (with no libraries loaded)

pd 0.38.3  WIN1: 118    WIN2:18       (with all my libraries loaded)

the funny thing is that WIN2 is my real time set-up with no other stuff
than pd installed (and vc++6). So it seems  that ive been using the worst
combination.
greg.