[PD] blocksize and audiobuf on PDa

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Mon Jul 4 09:34:37 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005, David NG McCallum wrote:
> Never mind, I think I just had my question answered. Still, some numbers
> would be nice. :)

Hi David,

You can set the latency with the -audiobuf command line flag. My iPaq
3660 gets down to 5 ms with a patch that uses the touchscreen as a
controller. (and -rt flag). If I go further down I get drop-outs when
moving the stylus fast. I am interested in the numbers that you get too.
I have to admit that I am using a version that is probably a bit faster
than the latest release ... I am going to make that public soon.

Cheers,

Guenter