[PD] library for adaptive systems/filters

matthew jones mj at isvr.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 15:04:34 CEST 2005

Wow, this is wonderful.  Great work.  I think this is just what was missing
for a long time, and I never wanted to get into the nitty gritty myself!
I think maybe another good example would be an 'adaptive line enhancer' for
something like automatic removal of mains noise from broadband signals, but
its not needed, it's already nice as it is.
Regards,

Matt

http://www.loopit.org