[PD] array vertical values defined dinamic

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Jul 14 08:35:08 CEST 2005

Hallo,
jmmmp hat gesagt: // jmmmp wrote:

> I guess I didn't explaind correctly: I wanted to change the vertical
> borders, not only -1 to 1, but to set them when necessary. I use arrays to
> display envelopes, and it would be handy when I could change them
> accordingly.
>
> yes, I saw example 15, and the more arrays as well, but I think this
> feature isn't (yet) covered in pd. arrays were thought to be exclusive for
> audio data only.

Setting the range is possible, but I suppose you want to enforce the
range as well, right?, so that it it not possible anymore to move a
value outside the array box with the mouse?

This indeed is not possible to enforce with Pd, however I don't see
why this should have anything to do with arrays being designed for
audio data. Arrays are not thought to be for audio data only, they are
general purpose, well, arrays.

Ciao

          _ __latest track: "plak" @ http://footils.org/cms/show/44