[PD] writing to arrays with tabwrite vs. messages (was pda and tabread4~)

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Tue Jul 19 17:19:20 CEST 2005

G,

Don't worry about my health, I recovered. :) It just took me some time
to remember about writing to arrays using messages.

But I did wonder, what's more computationally efficient, messages or
tabwrite?

I'm starting to hit the processing limit in PDa and need to streamline
as much as possible...

David
Music wants to be free   http://sintheta.org