[PD] help needed figuring out why pd on ubuntu hangs

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 20 23:51:51 CEST 2005

Oboy... I just looked in s_inter.c and saw that, in linux, the IP address
is hardwired to 127.0.0.1.  So -- just a guess -- maybe the C compiler
hasn't defined __linux__ for some reason.  That would break a number of
other things (in fact I'd be surprised Pd compiled at all in that case...)

cheers
Miller