[PD] pd cheatsheet

David Powers cyborgk at nocturnalnoize.com
Mon Jul 25 23:12:20 CEST 2005

This is what I'm trying to explain - the build I'm using does NOT start
from a DOS prompt.  It's an .EXE file and after I start it I see it
running some kind of batch file.  All the flags that would normally be
put in a batch file are already built in somewhere and started by the
.EXE.  And since the build I'm using starts a bunch of libraries with
externals, I don't have to deal with the nightmare of getting all of
those to work (though some small number may be broken anyway).

If I start with my own batch file then I fear may lose access to all
these libraries as I'm not sure how to start/use them on their own.
Does this make sense to anyone???

~David