[OT] Re: [PD] Piksel'05

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Aug 19 14:43:55 CEST 2005

Diversity is the key here, the world should be a pretty good example of
the fact that one solution does not work, that is after all the old
utopian idea.

The more options the better, the more niches the more the opportunity.
This is why monopolies are bad, which are the greatest investors in the
crooked American pattent system.

Diversity is nature's law and we should follow it.

b.