[OT] Re: [PD] Piksel'05

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Fri Aug 19 16:18:11 CEST 2005

Interesting thread here. Remember it started with "Who's goin' to
Piksel05"? (-:

I agree with you Ben.

I think that's a question of doing something you think is good according
to your ethics and judgement. Quoting Yves here that said it was once
said freedom didn' exist: I'd say freedom is a path rather than a
detination. Thus, IMHO if one considers it as the destination it can
well be said it doesn't exist. At least that's how I understand it.

Your walk through this path is then guided by your own judgement and
ethics. I see discussion as a good thing to ask myself questions about
what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. Nothing's obvious here, at least
for me...

I really see sharing (ideas, knowledge...) as the key though.

++

Jé