[PD] drum slicer

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Mon Aug 22 01:26:51 CEST 2005

hard off a écrit :
> sorry, maybe that was a bit harsh...i was just responding to the fact
> that the patch is called 'fuckrecycle' , but in reality, recycle can
> find individual beats and hits from any sound source.  i've not yet
> seen a good pd patch with this type of beat detection.
>
> that's all

No problem (-:

The thing is that I don't feel so concerned about auto detection and
recognition of drum sounds because I use the slicing method for melodic
parts as well. But no doubt this is an interesting thing.

What I'm trying now is to get a system that manages patterns. Would it
be presets or not (generativ stuff maybe). Anyway, I think I'll end up
with something that combines a bit of both to generate the "grids". If
anyone's already thought about stuff and is ready to share, I'd like to
know what's been done.

++

Jé