Fwd: Re: [PD] pool - the last one

Thoralf Schulze thoralf_schulze at yahoo.de
Mon Aug 22 18:45:49 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

> as for all bugs it would be great to have patchers
> exhibiting the behavior.
> Otherwise i often don't have the time to search
> for
> it.
Sorry for not replying earlier and for not attaching
a patch - I really had a lot of stress the past few
days ...
So here's a simple patch that demonstrates how I
cannot manage to let pool load data into subdirs.
I'm still using pool 0.2.0, which is to the best of my
knowledge the latest binary available for win -
building the cvs version is not really an option in
this case, since this would involve building a
mingw-version of pd as well - I just don't have the
time to do this right now.

hope this helps,
thoralf.

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com