[PD] gemtablet for OSX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Aug 29 05:44:20 CEST 2005

Unfortunately, Wacom decided to ignore the HID API and wrote their own.
  So if you have the Wacom drivers installed, your tablet is not a HID
device.  Apparently, there is a way to use Apple's built-in tablet
driver on OSX, which is a HID driver, and it allows you to use the
tablet without it controlling the system pointer, which is quite handy.
  Its on the TODO list, but I haven't gotten to it you.  I don't even
own a tablet yet...

.hc