[PD] elucidation on syncing r~'s

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Thu Aug 25 22:10:28 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am having trouble to reliably sync multiple receive~s. Mostly I am
getting delays of one (sometimes two) blocksize(s) between them. This
does not happen when I use patch cords. Miller's online book says that
such delays might happen when a receive~ is somehow attached to objects
that occur earlier in the "ordered list of tilde objects".
Well, can someone tell me (computer-literate non-coder) where this
information is accessible/maintainable and how I might get synced r~s?

Thanks, Matthias