[PD]pd0.39-0: behaviour of closing patches

moritz w. erstens at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 1 13:33:35 CEST 2005

[hello]

[list]

In pd0.39-0, also pd0.39test7, under windos xp, is the behaviour that when i
want to close patches, it ask me "close this window?" then i must  push jes,
then only close it. This "ask-box" make for me only sense, when i dont saved
my patch before. But always this Question, affecte my works with dynamically
open/close patches from pd itself. Some patches
i need only for a half second, for execute something...

Is it possible turning this behaviour off, or must i work with older
pd-versions?
Or is it a Windos-xp-behaviour?

[thanks]...
   [mOrItz(