[PD] elucidation on syncing r~'s

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Thu Sep 1 22:12:35 CEST 2005

Thanks Frank and Tim,

from what you say, I understand that in order to force a certain
directin of DSP flow (either directly, or as in the execution order
example), I *have* to use patch cords in one way or the other. OK.

I admit that I am rather clueless with respect to core programming, but
if that is the information that is needed by pd to sort things right,
then implementing a "substitute patch cords by send~/receive~"-feature
wouldn't seem especially non-trivial to me (although it is certainly
more work than I imagine at the moment).

--Matthias