[PD] Symbol editing, date and time questions

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:50:41 CEST 2005

Cool. I have two questions now.
Does openpanel destroy depth-first? It won't complete the cycle here until I
choose a file, but once I do it prints the extension ".trs" before the
truncated filename. I know sometimes [print] works differently depending on
depth-first, but this are two distinct branches; and the second one fires
before the first every time. If the middle bang is rerouted to the "
sequencer.ji" message instead of the openpanel, it prints correctly.

I'm also not sure how I can reassemble the individual stuff into a single
symbol again. [pack] is the old standby, but I don't know how many inlets it
will need.

--
"It is not when truth is dirty, but when it is shallow, that the lover of
knowledge is reluctant to step into its waters."