[PD] announcing PureMeasurement

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Sep 13 20:38:34 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Matthias Blau hat gesagt: // Matthias Blau wrote:

> PureMeasurement is a collection of pd-patches (requiring iemlib) aimed
> at providing students and researchers with tools to perform acoustical
> measurements using audio interfaces.

One word: WOW!

(More words as minor criticism: I would prefer local variables in the
tools-patches, though. They are not necessary for the "applications",
as one would normally not use two instances, but for the tools this
could be common. I attached a version of pm_scope.pd where I replaced
the globals with "$0-" versions.)

Ciao