[PD] send GET with netclient (pd <-> php)

Rune Lain Knudsen fluxrotator at postmaster.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 08:36:41 CEST 2005

The strange thing about this is that I've managed sometimes to download a webpage(that is, getting it printed on the console as a textstream), so it seems to be possible. However this usually works the first time I open the patch, connect to a webpage and send a GET request. After the first download I'm unable to download it once more, even though I try to disconect/connect all over again. The example patch I've posted is a bit of a hassle though as it tries to get an xml, for troubleshooting purposes I think it's better to fetch a normal .html page somewhere else.

Rune