[PD] [OT][NYC] Free Hardware Share?

vze26m98 vze26m98 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 23 19:29:28 CEST 2005

Hey all-

Thought I'd throw this out to PD'ers in the NYC area, or anyone really:

I've been having great luck (for my purposes) finding computers and
parts on the streets of New York, and have even been doing some informal
trading with some of the other street scavengers.

I got a mailing from the Department of Sanitation advertising their
recycling day at Union Square, October 16th, I think. Has anyone been to
one of these as a source of hardware or talked to the Dept. about
getting a crack at their stuff for group projects? Or whatever?

How about a PD demo table?

curious,

vatic

<vze26m98 at optonline.net>