[PD] Re: dyn~ on OS X... again

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Sun Sep 25 03:38:42 CEST 2005

OK, never mind, fixed. To anyone using Hans' Pd-0.38.4-extended-
RC2.app, here are a couple of things to do to make life easier. In /
Applications/Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC2.app/Contents/Resources/ make a
symlink titled src, linking to include. Flext didn't want to compile
till I did this and I can imagine that some other things won't
compile without it either. The flext build script places the lib
folder at /Applications/Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC2.app/Contents/Resources/
lib/ but dyn~ was looking for it at /Applications/Pd-0.38.4-extended-
RC2.app/Contents/Resources/extra/lib/ so making a symlink titled lib
in extra and linking to ../lib made everything work like a charm (so
far at least).

best,
Pall

--