[PD] beginner questions

Tebjan Halm tebjan at gmx.de
Sun Sep 25 13:41:00 CEST 2005

welcome,

1.) the best documentation is from miller puckette itself, i guess:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/index.htm
its corresponding to the help patches you find in the doc folder.
reading this and playing around with the help patches helps me a lot
to understand pd programming.

2.) thats the original site:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html
but the there are sites which provide extended packages of pd like:
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

3.) you have to move the objects with the mouse to its place, there is no
automation as far as i know. or do i misunderstand ?

4.)  never tried it, but there is an external for this:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/pure-data/supercollider/

have fun !