[PD] controlling a webcam?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Sep 29 13:30:50 CEST 2005

If you have the budget I'm using an elmo serial control camera. The
quality is much better than a webcam, and you could use a remote PD
patch to control it from another location.

Its about $1600CAN with tax (so may $1200US perhaps). and I have an
abstraction to control already made. (using comport).

B.