[PD] pidip - can't find theora

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 17:30:58 CEST 2005

hi,

> i'm not on my machine,
> but it seems to me that every theora versions
> i tried produced libtheora.a without any special
> flag
> or instructions.

Yes, I realised that libtheora.a is the one I need! I
was trying it with mpeg4ip. libquicktime couldn't find
theora, ogg or vorbis even though they wer in
/usr/lib, and pidip couldn't find theora. I tried it
with ffmpeg-cvs-2003-04-04 and got better results -
look at my previous email for compiler output - it
complains!

pdp_live~.c: In function 'pdp_live_frame_cold':
pdp_live~.c:202: error: 'AVSEEK_FLAG_BACKWARD'
undeclared (first use in this function) ...etc.
pdp_live~.c:203: error: too many arguments to function
'av_seek_frame'

I hope I can find a cvs for the right version from the
ffmpeg-user list!

Saludas, da puta mala,
Ed

> then, it needs to be installed in /usr/lib or
> /usr/local/lib
> so that PiDiP's configure script can find it.
>
> suerte,
> sevy
>
> Quoting Ed Kelly <morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk>:
>
> > Hey Yves,
> >
> > How do you get the theora.a file? I tried
> --enable-static and I tried both
> > prefixes /usr/local and /usr
> >
> > Theora alpha4 spits out libtheora.a , and
> configure cannot find theora!
> >
> > Best,
> > Ed
> >

> > ->
> > ->
> > -->
> > --->
> > ----->
> > -------->
> > -------------> r3search + praktik EK5perimenz
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
> holiday snaps for FREE
> > with Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos

->
->