[PD] OSC help

Phillip Stearns mindphone_divided at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 23:29:54 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone

OK this might seem strange but the help files for OSC
don't help.  I'm running windows XP (yeah cause that's
what I'm stuck with).  Can anyone tell me what
messages/commands/arguments/etc can be sent to each of
the different OSC objects:

OSC
dumpOSC
sendOSC
OSCroute

Also, is this the complete set of OSC objects?  If
not, what other objects exist and what do they do?
How do you use them?

I'm trying to write a patch that talks through an
OscGroupClient to a group server.  So far I've been
able to connect to the server from my command line but
within PD, I have no idea how to send to the server.
Are there any clear resources on any of this?

Thanks In Advance,
Phil