[PD] pd jack / usb problems

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Sun Oct 9 20:54:11 CEST 2005

The only way I get rid of those noises is to run as root or sudo and
with the -rt flag. Try it if you haven't done that yet. ALSA support for
PD is not good, so I don't think removing the PCI card from your ALSA
configuration will help at all. The "default" sound systems have been
OSS or JACK for a long time now, so better to skip tinkering with ALSA
too much for now if it's usable by JACK.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 193: