[PD] is there a [round]?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Oct 12 18:09:48 CEST 2005

Hallo,
Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:

> not exactly ... in my view of the _language_ pd these three are bang
> objects.
> |t b| is a |trigger| object with the argument "bang". although it
> shouldn't be much slower than |bang|, i think it introduces some
> overhead (i haven't checked the source, though)

Well, yes, you're right. However as they are functionally equivalent
and as personally I tend to use [t b] a lot more(*) than [bang]
(which I practically never use), I'm curious how big the overhead
would be.

(*) Because I find myself to often extend a [t b] to become a [t b b b
...] anyway later so I often just start with [t b] instead of [bang]

Ciao