[PD] 3dp + linux proprietary nvidia graphics drivers

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 04:23:33 CEST 2005

i had a problem with these drivers too. may be completely unrelated without
knowing much about your specific problems i can let you know that i changed
the depth from 16 bits to 24 in my xorg.conf and it fired up nicely. i still
don't know why this helped me, it was a conclusion from a long series of
'trails and errors'.