[PD] slightly OT, I'm on a mission

\js js0000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:46:55 CET 2005

hi

On 10/31/05, Pall Thayer <palli at pallit.lhi.is> wrote:
> Here's my beef. I'm still seeing stuff coming out for use with
> AMStracker. Why on Earth would anyone want to use it when there's an
> open alternative? It boggles my mind.

people are captive for various reasons. [some enjoy their bondage
since that is all they know]
things that are clear to you [and me] are not to others.
it's not rational. [most things are not]

i suggest you just go on doing your thing and try to have compassion
for others who do not have the benefits of your insights.

and thank you for all the good stuff you've done and released openly.
even though it may not seem so from time to time, it *does* have an
effect ... [i've played with PANSE and hope to do so more in the
future]

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]