[PD] midifile

Martin Peach martinrp at vax2.concordia.ca
Mon Oct 31 20:17:53 CET 2005

I have posted my external for reading midi files here:

http://puredata.info/Members/martinrp

There is code and a compiled dll for windoze as well as a shell script
to compile it for lignux, and a help patch. Should work on OSX too with
slight changes (define _BIG_ENDIAN for ppc).

Midifile reads type 0 and 1 SMF (.mid) files and may work on type 2; it
should ignore any non-standard meta codes.
Please let me know how you got it to crash ;)
Write functionality may be forthcoming in a few weeks...

Martin