[PD] [netpd] everybody is invited to join the collaborative music-project

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Nov 3 02:39:02 CET 2005

It looks cool, I'd like to try it, but the font is so tiny that is
unreadable on OSX (check attached pdf).  You need to use a minimum of
10 point to make it visible on OSX.  Linux is somewhere in between
Windows and OSX, but closer to OSX. The settings panel the netpd
programs look quite promising too.

My bro Josh Steiner and I wrote serendiPd (http://at.or.at/serendiPd )
a while back to do collaborative Pd performance, but also to do shared
patch editing as well.  Its stuck at the alpha stage because its not
really possible to do shared editing well without a ton of work.
Shared patch playing is feasible currently and could probably be made
work decently with some work.

How are you grabbing/managing the control data?