[PD] cumulative distribution?

Jacob Last jacoblast at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:25:37 CET 2005

In fact I don't think you can compute the cumulative gaussian
distribution from a closed formula...

i think that a sigmoid function might be better suited than the
hyperbolic tangent.... take a look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmoid_function for more. I'm not at
home so can't open your patch; sorry if I have the wrong idea.

Best,

Jacob