[PD] .pdrc or org.puredata.pd.plist

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 18:21:34 CET 2005

Hi list,

Thanks Gunter for the patch, I've just about had it
with work (and with Mac) for now, but I'll try that
patch...

if anyone out there knows how to get PD to remember
it's path settings after transferring it from one osx
machine to another (I want to zip up everything and
have it working when it's unzipped without having to
re-configure) then let me know. I tried the
org.puredata.pd.plist file, that didn't work! I tried
~/.pdrc, that didn't work.

I'll do a workaround in a readme file for now, but
there must be a way to do this...
Have a great weekend,
Ed

->