[PD] max msp vs pd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 13 17:28:03 CET 2005

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> b) i guess the max-list would be the more appropriate place to ask for
> features of max. most people here use pd instead of max. (otoh,
> data-structures are a splendid way to demonstrate how much superior pd
> is...)

hehe

Well, I'll list a few things that together may drive development of Pd
seriously:

1. Admit Pd's weaknesses

2. Believe that they are fixable

3. Believe that we can make a difference

4. Make a difference

Which reminds me I should be "making a difference" more often.

But let me repeat that Pd's datastructures are still not the way of the
future.