[PD] sndfiler - threaded soundfiler

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Mon Nov 21 10:06:18 CET 2005

Hallo!

> line 98: here you should give at least -lsndfile. -L/sw/lib and -L/
> opt/local/lib are for fink/darwinports. perhaps this could be  somewhere
> else (LDPATH).
> LD_DARWIN = -bundle -undefined suppress -flat_namespace \
>             -bundle_loader $(PD_PATH)/bin/pd --export-dynamic \
>         -L/sw/lib -L/opt/local/lib -lsndfile
thanks for the makefile fix ! (didn't try it on osx ;)
btw: you also have to link against threadlib.pd_darwin (so you don't
have to load it before ... - makefile attached)

> probably this was caused by me loading files, resizing arrays and
> trying to tabread~ them at the same time :). probably it's because i
> compiled them with gcc 4, i'll try 3.3 tomorrow. anyway great work.
no, I also use gcc4 - also tried the same now (read - resize - tabplay)
but didn't get a crash ... can you reproduce this behaviour somehow and
send me an example patch?

thanks ...
LG
Georg