[PD] sndfiler - threaded soundfiler

João Miguel Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:11:14 CET 2005

>> sounds quite handy (as the reactions of other users proved). any
>> windose  relaese scheduled?
> this _is_ also a windows release ...

well, I managed to do the second official dumb question. and everything
with one post!

> well, german or english is okay :) ... just write your wish to the list
> or myself and I can change this define ...

well, that's swell. I'll try the external, but I guess that the
possibility to have greater arrays would be good. if it's used or not it
will be the decision of each user.

one general question: at least in windows, it is easy to notice the
limitations of tcl-tk as a gui, namely the slowing down of audio when too
many arrays are visible or dragged, or even several gui objects that are
banged almost at s-rate. has anyone thought about getting a faster
interface? or should this question also be posted in an own post?

joao