[PD] The Party at the Center of the Universe

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Wed Nov 30 16:28:44 CET 2005

It ended up on the pd-list because I posted an announcement. All the
source-material for the project can be downloaded and it contains a
few PD files.

I'm not debating who said what when. The project is really just an
abstract audio/visual mapping of people on wireless networks.
Theories of spacetime sparked the concept and were used to guide some
of the creative aspects of it but they really don't matter in the
end. It's just an aesthetic experience. It's not going to make the
viewer any more enlightened about spacetime.