[PD] [OT] Sequencing design

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 01:12:07 CET 2005

This is a good question!  Hopefully Frank's RRadical project, in
particular the Memento class of state saving abstractions, will make
this easier to deal with.  Also the new [list] class of objects should
help out with this stuff.

Unfortunately,  if you are a newbie, it can be a bit of a pain in the
ass to install Memento/RRadical and have it work.  This will change,
I'm guessing, once Frank updates it to Pd 0.39 standards of graph on
parent and list.

In the meantime, you can use things like [textfile] and [qlist] to
keep track of notes, velcities, times, and other controller messages.

Anyone with more experience want to offer some expertise?

~Kyle