[PD] HOWTO: Building Pd+extended on Windows

clemos cl3mos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 19:55:08 CET 2005

hi hans

it's a great contribution, for people who still use windows and pd
(like me), and thus are more or less new to compiling these kind of
stuff (like I am). for linux users, compiling stuff looks quite usual
and obvious, but for windows users...

I don't have the time to check it now, but will surely try to follow
your howto, so that you have a test from a total newbie.
then I paradoxically think this kind of initiative can even help
people switch to linux, as succeeding would make me more confident
about my ability to switch to full OSS mess :)

thanks again
+++++++++
clemos