[PD] how to transform a number into a message?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 12 16:21:38 CET 2005

Hallo,
ruben patiño hat gesagt: // ruben patiño wrote:

>   i think this a really basic question . I?ve start one patch where
>   i  want to open wavs .I just want to send the large of the  each
>   file  that appears in to the soundfiler to a random object but i
>   don?t know  how to transform the number into a message.

I'm not sure, if I understand what you mean with the "large" or each
file, but I guess it's the size number, that's coming out of
soundfiler after you open a file. A number already is a message, you
don't need to convert it in a special way. You could just connect this
number to the [random] object. Or am I still not understanding what
you want to achieve?

Ciao