[PD] flext: cannot stat `pd-linux/release-single/libflext-pd_s.a.0.5.1

Gerda Strobl bach at sbox.tugraz.at
Tue Dec 13 13:03:07 CET 2005

Hi Thomas!

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2005-11/032465.html

> The building process (bash build.sh pd gcc) itself went fine?

I am sorry-I oversaw-there were already errors after the building process:

root@/home/gerda/flext bash build.sh pd gcc
-----------------
A default system configuration file has been created.
Please edit ./buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt
to match your platform, then start again.
-----------------
make: *** [buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt] Error 1

> Please note that "bash build.sh pd gcc install" doesn't build flext
> beforehand, it just installs it if existent.
>
> If the former is ok, are there any lib* files in
> pd-linux/release-single ?

there is only the pd-linux folder containing a CVS directory but not the
release single files.

lg
Gerda

attached you find my config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt