[PD] flext: cannot stat `pd-linux/release-single/libflext-pd_s.a.0.5.1

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Tue Dec 13 13:10:12 CET 2005

Hi Gerda,

>> The building process (bash build.sh pd gcc) itself went fine?
>
> I am sorry-I oversaw-there were already errors after the building
> process:
>
> root@/home/gerda/flext bash build.sh pd gcc
> -----------------
> A default system configuration file has been created.
> Please edit ./buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt
> to match your platform, then start again.
> make: *** [buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt] Error 1

That's not really an error - it just says that you should customize the
buildsys/config-lnx-pd-gcc.txt file to match your system.
Afterwards you can restart the "bash build.sh pd gcc" process and flext
hopefully builds and you can install it then.

Your config-......txt file looks good to me, from the distance at least.

best greetings,
Thomas