[PD] Pd-0.38.4-extended-RC6 release

Michael Mihocic mihocic at kfs.oeaw.ac.at
Tue Dec 20 14:27:22 CET 2005

Thanks!
I just tested your Windows package on my WinXP system with the packages:
iemlib, OSC, comport, vasp, dyn~ and zexy.
(@set pd_LIB=-lib lib\iemlib1 -lib lib\iemlib2 -lib lib\OSC -lib
lib\comport -lib lib\vasp -lib lib\zexy -lib lib\dyn~)

I have got problems with the following two packages:
- OSC (a later version was modiefied by Piotr Majdak and checked in by Georg
Holzmann), just 20 arguments can be set when using OSC-route, I generally
use 24 arguments
- vasp, cannot be loaded, neither from my lib folder, nor from the "extra"
folder -> objects (min, max,...) can not be created

I send you a copy of my pd-log text.
Maybe you can find current versions of the packages (for your release
version) or my error cause...

Thanks & greets
Michael